Shootfest came and shootfest finished in a blink of an eye for me but instead of dreaming of the past, I will strive to move forward. Forward with this week’s Wednesday Clicks, that is. I also realised that a post without pictures is definitely boring! So here is a image I took while I was away in NYC.
The park in the image above is the famous Central Park of Manhattan.
- This link highlights how organisations can use Twitter to their advantage.
- After Jenny‘s talk at Shootfest on personal branding, this link is definitely an interesting read as it teaches you how to do your own personal branding at work.
- For all of you iPhone users out there, check out what to expect with version 3.0. It will be launched next week on the 17th of June! I definitely can’t wait for it!
- In case you have been living under a coconut for the past couple of days, Apple has announce loads of stuff at their recent WWDC conference. First up is their new refurbished line of 15″ MacBook Pros and 17″ MacBook Pros. Oh right, I shouldn’t forget, 13″ MacBook Pros. Yes, Apple is now calling all unibody laptops, MacBook Pros while they maintain a single white MacBook in their line up. Also to be anticipated is Snow Leopard which is being offered at USD$29. How cheap is that? And what everyone has been waiting for as well, the announcement of the Apple iPhone 3G-S.
- Chase Jarvis says it all here on why the new Apple iPhone 3G-S is a must have for photographers.
- Interested in seeing how many apps are there available for the Apple iTunes App store? Check out this wall of LCD monitors to find out more.
Here is a little reason why I chose Wednesday to have the Wednesday clicks, its because in the week, whenever you reach Wednesdays, its all downhill from here. Have a great week ahead!